MetaMiner and CMS/Audit: The future of SAP BI4 landscape management and analysis!
Understanding the behaviour of the SAP Business Objects and BI4 landscape in the organization has presented challenges - from limited tooling to gaps in data availability - administrators, architects and analysts have struggled to come up with the answers they've desperately needed to answer around their deployment. Questions like:
- What are the most frequent subject or data domains being accessed by my users - and how often do they access them?
- How can I document my Universe (UNV, UNX) and semantic layers into a readable, referencable metadata catalog?
- Which instances failed in the last hour, day, week and month? Why did they fail and how do I correct it?
- How can I reduce universe/business layer complexity by knowing what objects go unused?
- How well do my data sources perform? What's the average query time of reports refreshed against these datasources?
- How can I report on all users/group assigned to all object/universe folders in my environment by access level?
These are but a few of the questions that Infolytik has helped customers answer over the years - by providing lean, fast solutions that save money, time and create a more optimal analytics experience for end-users.